The 2020 AGM of Wellington Orienteering Club (‘Orienteering Wellington’) was held at Amesbury School Hall, 8 Amesbury Drive, Churton Park, Wellington at 5.45pm Saturday, 12 December.
The draft minutes are now available.
Sarah O'Sullivan presented the President's Report for 2020—refer to the presentation to members.
- Paul Teesdale-Spittle was confirmed as the new President.
- Gerald Crawford was reconfirmed as Treasurer.
- The role of Secretary is currently vacant.
Other committee members and their portfolios or areas of expertise are as follows:
- Magnus Bengtsson - IT
- Rob Collier - events
- Stuart Engleback - mapping
- Jane Harding - major events
- Alan Horn - equipment
- Ellie Molloy - College Sport Wellington and schools
- Simon Teesdale - training
- Anna Varnham - membership
Members resolved to:
Introduce a new ‘Premium’ tier of membership that affords additional benefits over the ‘Standard’ membership tier.
Increase the ‘Standard’ membership fee for junior membership from $17 to $20.
The following were circulated before the AGM: