Pricing for events offered by Orienteering Wellington (per map) are as given below.
- Senior: aged 21 and over as of 31 December 2021.
- Juniors: aged 20 or younger as of 31 December 2021
- Premium member: a premium member of Orienteering Wellington ($100 adult/$50 junior)
- Standard member: a standard member of Orienteering Wellington ($40 adult/$20 junior).
- Non-member: all others, including members of other orienteering clubs. (Note that our OW non-member rate is benchmarked against the OHV rate for members of other clubs, so OHV members are not disadvantaged by this price setting).
Pricing by Event type
Standard club events, sprints, score, and OY events organised by Orienteering Wellington
- Premium member pre-entry: No charge, SI hire $2
- Standard member pre-entry: $5 senior/$2.50 junior, SI hire $2 (maximum family fee $15)
- Non-member pre-entry: $10 senior/$5 junior, SI hire $2 (maximum family fee $30)
- Entry on the day for any member or non-member: $12 senior/$7 junior, SI hire $4 (maximum family fee $35)
- Any member or non-member who provides significant help for an event is entitled to a free run at that event. Contact us if you would like to help at an event.
Training organised by Orienteering Wellington
- Premium member: No charge
- Standard member: No charge
- Non-member pre-entry: Standard event fee or less, but only for members of an orienteering club.
There may be charges for accommodation, food, or transport for attendees of training.
Major events, special events, events organised by other clubs
- All other events will be charged as described in the event details. Premium membership provides no benefit for major or special events (e.g. National Championships, Queen’s Birthday Weekend).
- Premium membership provides no benefit for events run by other clubs.
- One compass per map is available for loan for those who are new to orienteering.
- Orienteering Wellington may review event pricing at any time.