Membership of Wellington Orienteering Club is for a calendar year.
- Discounted entry to club events. Members are able to purchase a 5 or 10 clip mapcard. Purchase at the registration desk at events. Both junior and senior clipcards are available.
- Participate in training sessions held by the club.
- Affiliation to Orienteering New Zealand (ONZ) and the Wellington Orienteering Association (WOA). This lets you participate in regional, national and international events without paying a hefty levy
The membership form can be downloaded here.
All membership enquiries should be addressed to:
Anna Engleback email@example.com
Fees for 2018 are:
- Senior (21 and over) - $40
- Junior (20 and under) - $17
- Junior (7 and under) - free
- Family (2 seniors + juniors at same address) - $108
(Ages as at 31 December)
- If joining the club after the beginning of August, half fees are payable.
- If joining in Nov/Dec full fees are payable but membership runs to the end of the following year.